- Tie the whole store together – from the cash registers up front, to the supply clerks in back, to the manager sitting in the office
- Track products by product type
- Include robust reporting abilities and dashboards to keep you informed of what is going on with your business
- Drill down and quick lookups. Find customer information, including buying history, instantly, increasing customer satisfaction and saving time
- Reduces paperwork; speeds up your accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory and other modules.
- Create custom statement formats for preprinted forms or plain paper statements.
- Clear, easy-to-understand AR Customer Statement identifies the details of payments being applied to invoices,
- Multiple costing options are available to track the value of your inventory – LIFO
- Inventory Reports include the Inventory Stock List Report.
- Manages all your bills within a single module
- Track and organize your vendors – know exactly how much is owed by the company, to whom and for what
- Web Based, site with back end software (Dynamic Admin Panel) built in for all browsers compatible.
- Mobile/tab/desktop/laptop responsive
- Integrated with high security for database capacity
- User friendly and easy to use for web servers
- W3C International Standard compliancy
- Corporate Look and Feel
- MYSQL Database
Licensed Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Net beans 7.0, Notepad++
Help Desk System
Help Desk is a conversational name given to the function in a company that solves customers' or in house employee’s grievances. Customers or employees contact the help desk when they have a question or a problem. An employee from the company then addresses the question to the customer's satisfaction. Help desk management software acts as a web-based system, which means it can help with managing inquiries as well as other types of support processes. The software also ranks inquiries and classifies them all by priority.$2350
Car Maintaince System
The car-buying experience is the ultimate love/hate relationship: People love to drive away with a new set of wheels, but the process that puts the keys in their hands historically has filled most consumers with fear and loathing. Now, few of the world's largest and most tradition-steeped industries is finally catching up with the changing face of customer interaction--largely for its own survival.$1650
Hotel Mgmt System
HMS packed with powerful features, makes it easy for you to manage your daily operations while improving your overall guest services. Designed and developed under the guidance of hospitality experts, the hotel management system can accommodate the most stringent operational requirement regardless what type of property you manage. Time is of the essence in the industry, and a good property management system not only saves you time but helps you complete the operations efficiently and increase productivity.$3500